We are excited to announce our 2021 Travel Team Tryouts! Please read all the necessary details below.
Age groups for teams:
- 17u Showcase Teams (2022 and 2023 grad years)
IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHAT AGE YOUR CHILD WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR PLEASE VISIT: http://www.usssa.com/baseball/AgeCalculator/ to determine proper age group to try out for!
What a player will receive:
- 50 Team Functions including: winter indoor practices, summer practices, scrimmages, team building, community service
- Pre-game batting practice during `summer season (Not always possible due to tournament lay out - dependent on cage availability)
- League and Tournament Fees
- Professional Coaches - 10/11/12U - 1-2 per team, 13/14/15/16U/Showcase - 2 per team
- Designated Open Times for DP players to come in and use the facility through out the year
- 25 to 30 games - including league/non-league and/or tournaments
- Team and Tournament Insurance
- Field and Staff Costs
Anticipated Cost for Entire Program: $2,500 - $3,500 (Dependent on Age, Tournaments Attending)
After tryouts are completed, the coaching staff will meet to determine the teams. A player that is chosen for any of the teams will be contacted by email, phone call, or a list will be posted on the website.
Tryout Dates and Times:
(please report to your specific age for try outs unless we have instructed you differently)
August 3rd and 4th:
- 10u Players: 12:30 PM-2:00 PM
- 11u/12 Players: 2:30 PM-4:00 PM
August 5th and 6th:
- 13u-14u: 12:30 PM-2:00 PM
- 15u/16u/Showcase Players: 2:30 PM-4:00 PM
(Times are the same for both days)
**It is mandatory for players to attend one of the try out sessions (players are encouraged to attend both sessions). If a player is interested but is unable to attend either tryout, please still register for try outs and contact general manager, Tony Fuller at DiamondProBaseball@gmail.com.
Location: Buckland Park (Brighton)
Price for Tryouts - $25.00 to help offset the cost for the facilities and staff